Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It is TIME!! TOMORROW we *might* have a baby!

Tomorrow we have the last pregnancy dr appt. We go in at 11:45 for a dr check and to have my membranes stripped. Afterwards we are going to the hospital for the inducing medicine. I don't know if they will have to keep me or if they will send me home for awhile and then come back. I am nervous for the process. I wish it would have happened natural but I am glad to be done. I am so excited to see our little Olivia. I just hope she is healthy and cute would be good too! :) I am hoping my next post will be full of some horrible post delivery pics of me, Olivia, and family.

4 comments:

mammabug said...

Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see those horrible pictures. Kidding.

Katie said...

Thinking good thoughts for you!

Kari said...

I'm so excited! Good luck and I hope everything goes great!

Mary Bartlett said...

Congrat's on Olivia's arrival. She is adorable