Friday, April 24, 2009

Olivia and Mommy update











Olivia is 3 weeks today!! Amazing how fast time goes by. It has been a busy three weeks. Last weekend I had to attend a continuing education seminar in Boise. NOT my dream come true 12 days after a C section. My mom met me in Boise and watched Olivia while I was in the conference. Jamie, Kynzi, and my grandparents also came up to Boise. BJ came down the last day and we went to Twin Falls for the week. We took a drive to Sun Valley, Shoshone Falls and the South Hills to show BJ the area.








Olivia is growing so fast I can hardly believe it. I haven't weighed her so I don't know exactly but I am guessing 8 1/2 to 9lbs. Her cheeks are so chubby! She is still wearing newborn clothes but they finally fit instead of hang off her. She is having gas problems from the formula. We started putting gas drops in every bottle. I thought that was too much but the dr said it was okay.








1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh she's so cute! And you look great!

I think she looks like your mom. Do you think so?