Today I went to my dr appt early. Last night the rapid heart rate decided to act up again and go throughout the night. I slept a couple hours and woke up feeling horrible. I called the dr's office to see if I could get in earlier and they were able to see me. I felt very nauseated and overall sick. They did the normal check and my blood pressure was okay. My pulse was 80 once and 110 the second time. She thinks the nausea is related to my heart and not pre-eclampsia. All good news. She did check me this week. My cervix was thinned more and very soft. She said I was not quite dilated to a 2. She stripped my membranes which wasn't a very comfortable procedure. I have read it can help progress things so it was worth it. She scheduled me for April 2 to go in the evening and get the inducing medicine. I would like it to be sooner but I have given up!!! Now it is just the waiting game. BJ got called to work so I didn't get a new belly pic last night. Hopefully I can get one tonight and I will post it later or tomorrow.
2 comments:
Libbie says try raspberry leaf tea.
Hope all is moving along and feeling better. I was really swollen for the last trimester. Miserable.
Post a Comment