Friday, October 31, 2008

It's a girl! We think......

Okay once again....this darn peanut is trouble. Today I had another ultrasound. I did my pregnancy pilates last night and I shifted the baby higher. (Sure did make my back feel better too) Baby's butt was finally not sitting on my bladder and we could see clearly. Three white lines...girl! I am still hesitant to believe it cause this kid has figured out how to grow parts and make them disappear depending on the day. I have my official ultrasound with my doctor in two weeks so I am going to compare what the tech thinks. My ultrasound friend that is doing them just laughs each time we look. He has a 100% prediction rate for 15 years of ultrasound. He admits I have been the most difficult OB ultrasound. Just what I wanted! Guess I deserve it for all my impatience. So for another two weeks this baby is officially a GIRL! (It is just getting embarrassing to post this....)

1 comment:

Kari said...

LOL! Oh my gosh, this keeps getting better and better.

I hope you do have a girl. I mean, healthy baby is obviously first and foremost the important thing. But oooh a girl is so much fun!

Maybe you have two in there who just keep trading places during the ultrasounds. ;)