New belly pics. I am 16 weeks so I thought I would take some new belly pics. I am amazed at the growth in such a short time. Everything is going good. My appetite is hardy to say the least. I have a feeling the lack of weight gain is over. I have always been a good eater but I am finding it much harder to keep my eating in check. I will continue to blame it on Peanut being just like his dad......For everyone who knows BJ this is a legitimate excuse. I think he only eats 4000 calories a day and still manages to be 175 lbs. ;)
OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Tree
6 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, that belly is looking so cute!!!
I love that you have a Macy's bag in the background, it's so fitting. lol
You look great, Nycci! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment