Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Confusion.....

Today we took another ultrasound (yes I know a little obsessive!) I just wanted to double check on the sex status. I have been buying boy stuff because of the prior ultrasound when we had a peek of a "poker". On today's ultrasound we had one quick glimpse we thought we saw a "poker" but could not get another pic. I had two ultrasounds prior to today and we were not been able to see a "poker" then. Grrr. I really want to know! I realize I should just be patient but that is NOT going to happen. Now I am wondering if it is really a girl? The baby is breech and has it's bottom way low in my pelvis which is why we have not been able to get a clear pic. I talked to a dr at work that gave me the "exercises" they have woman do to get the baby to turn. He doubted they would work but I thought I might give it a try. I am taking back my BOY announcement until I know for sure. HOW DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!

No comments: