Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Ultrasound

So I had the ultrasound and it was GREAT news. I am not pregnant so it's NOT WONDERFUL but at this point I will accept great! My ovaries showed lots more follicles...not cysts. This time we were able to see three or four large follicles on each ovary which we have NEVER seen. Before they were very small. Yeah!

I have met a new friend through a friend of a friend. She also has PCOS. We have been emailing and she has had five years of dealing with it, trying to get pregnant (she has a 16 month old now!), the medicine, and fertility doctors. She has been wonderful help!!! She recommended a fertility book (can't remember the name) I ordered it from Amazon yesterday and can't wait to get it. I will blog about all my new knowledge....you know when I have some. New friends are great too!

As for now, that is about it!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Yay! I am so happy it was good news.

Kari said...

That's so good! And yay for your new friend!