Okay so my last entry has become a lie. I finally got the new prescription of EXTENDED RELEASE Glucophage. Guess what? It works great without the horrible side effects. Sure glad I just spent a month nauseated and vomiting. GRRR So on the positive note, I "think" it might work. Time will tell!
This last weekend Jamie and Dallas came for a visit. We went out dancing on Saturday night. Went on an airplane ride over Lake Coeur d'Alene, that was really pretty. Bought a GMC Diesel Truck which is quite fancy shmancy! BJ's new toy. Hate the idea of the price of diesel but we needed one to pull the camper this summer. It was a great weekend and hopefully I will figure out how to post pics on the blog.
Tomorrow we are headed to Walla Walla, WA for the New Release of this Year's WINE! We will have two days of visiting the wineries and tasting all the new flavors!
OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Tree
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment