This weekend was Memorial Weekend and my BIRTHDAY! I would like to say I don't like the number that is starting to associate with this but I still like it being my BIRTHDAY! We spent the long weekend at Field Springs which is a forest in Washington near the Oregon border. We had never been there but found out it was beautiful! We went with a six other people which always makes for a good time. We were able to go hiking (I know, ME hiking...lots of breaks:) ) BJ bought me a fancy shmancy mountain bike for my present which I was able to try out on a number of the paths. We had fun times playing games and eating. Overall it was a great birthday weekend!! I will try to post some pics when I get a chance.
As for baby making....still just practicing. I had an ultrasound last Thursday because I was having horrendous pain on my right side. The ultrasound showed a large follicle/cyst area. We were not sure if it was a large cyst or a dominant follicle. It stopped hurting after a couple days. Tomorrow I am going to have another ultrasound and see if it has shrunk or if I have free fluid in my pelvis (which would mean a burst cyst). I am hoping it was a follicle but it is sort of bad news if it is a cyst. The medicine is supposed to stop the growing of cysts. (aka Poly (many) Cystic (cysts/fluid) Ovarian Syndome "many cysts on ovaries". Guess I will see tomorrow!
OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Tree
6 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great time.
I hope the cyst or whatever it is turns out to be something that isn't that bad.
Post a Comment