Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Viva Mexico

We are getting ready to leave. Tonight we are headed to Spokane and tomorrow morning we are flying away to Cancun, Mexico!!! Can't describe how excited I am. This will be our 2nd Wedding Anniversary and a wonderful getaway. Yahhhhh.

I called my doctor yesterday to change the medicine again. I can not live with the nausea and vomiting. Five out of seven nights I woke up sick in the middle of the night. Monday night I vomited for almost two hours. Thank goodness I was at work and was able to go to the ER and they gave me medicine to make it stop. The doctor has prescribed an extended release formula that I am hoping will go better and not cause problems with my blood sugar going up and down. Hopefully this will do the trick or I will be pregnant this month and I won't have to worry about it anymore!

I will be back on the 23rd so I will try to post some pics of our trip.

1 comment:

Lindsey Lou said...

That is so awesome that you get to have a fun honeymoon/anniversary getaway! Enjoy yourself and get feeling better!