After LOTS of phone conversations with all my female family members, there has been a medical breakthough. WE ALL have symptoms of polycystic ovarian. Hmmm I would like to encourage family members to communicate medical problems. Had I known that my mother and grandmother experienced similar problems I could have passed the information onto my doctor when she asked, "Any family history?" I am glad that the door has been opened for each other to discuss problems, some embarrassing ones too! I would highly emphasize how important it is to share things with your family. My sister has now been tested and is being treated. I spoke to my cousin who was also having problems and is going to be tested in a couple weeks. Although I would love for all of us to be healthy I am so happy to have some answers. I would also like to report the side effects are getting better. As long as I minimize my sugar intake I feel good. I am hoping this will force some better eating habits. I would have been mighty skinny for the last ten years if I would have felt like vomiting everytime I ate something that was bad for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment