Monday, April 7, 2008

AWFUL Side Effects

Okay I would like to report that the side effects are NOT getting better. Feeling good for a few days was just a tease. For the last two days the nausea has returned! I am waking up in the middle of the night sick, I have a pounding headache all day, and throughout the day I feel like vomit is resting in the back of my throat. It is just wonderful. Maybe this is boot camp for pregnancy but seriously I think it would make it easier if I was working towards a goal. I have no idea if I am doing something different to make this bad again or what the deal is. Sorry to complain but AWFUL is the only word to describe the past couple days. Anyone have some ideas?

1 comment:

Lindsey Lou said...

Gosh, I am sorry to hear you are so sick. I wish I knew something to help, but I have no good ideas. Was that a side effect of the medication? I hope it gets better soon and a baby is on the way!