Finally some GOOD NEWS. Not to get too personal but yesterday I had some sharp pelvic pain. This morning I decided to use the ovulation kit to see if I was ovulating and IT CHANGED. If I understand correctly this should mean the medicine is working!! The last time I used the ovulation kit it never changed which was my first sign something was wrong. I could not be happier!!!! I know that it will probably still take time before I will be able to get pregnant but I am so relieved that the medicine is working!!!! I have prayed endlessly that I would get a sign that my headaches and nausea were worth it. I feel like God has answered my prayers!!!! Today has been full of BABY MAKING GOODTIMES.
Thank you Lord.
OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Tree
6 years ago
2 comments:
WoooHooo!!!!
Yay!!! I hope everything continues to go well and that your baby makin' is successful.
Also, I'm SO EXCITED that you finally started a blog!
Post a Comment