Saturday, May 2, 2009

1 Month old Pics and Curly Bows!











I am so excited to report that I have learned to make bows!! Wish I would have learned how before I bought $50 in bows for Olivia...but that's okay. With the help of Kari and a website, I experimented and made a bow for Olivia to wear for her 1 month old pics. Picture session was a little stressful. Olivia has not learned that this is apart of life. I tell her everyday, "As a woman you must understand that Beauty can be Painful!" She will understand this better down the road but I figure I might as well start teaching her now. lol Overall we did get some cute pics most of them just tended to be when she was sleeping. I had really hoped to get one smiling (she just started doing "reactive smile" as opposed to "gassy smile". So cute!) No such luck with smiles but I still like them. Check a few of them out!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yay!!! Your bow is so cute! I love her pictures, they're so adorable. Where did you get them done?

I like your mothering. I'll have to take your advice and use it on Jayci. She is not loving getting her hair done lately so maybe your words of wisdom will work on her.

Kestlers said...

Wow! one month already. Where does the time go?

She is so cute i love the picture with her on the towels. They turned out great.