Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Picture


Happy Easter!
Baby Olivia is growing like crazy. She had a follow up appt yesterday and weighed 7lbs 10oz! I can't believe in ten days she gained 1lb. She is eating like crazy. We had to start on bottles because my milk never came in. It was disappointing but she is doing good on the formula and growing!
I have a dr appt today because I keep running a fever and getting chills. We are not sure where the infection is because my incision doesn't look infected. Dr thinks it might be in my uterus which I am hoping it is not because it can be serious if not treated fast. Other than that I am trying to not be depressed about how fat I look. I hope this weight comes off soon or at least enough I don't want to cry every time I look in the mirror.

3 comments:

mammabug said...

Well Olivia is gorgeous. Don't be to hard on yourself. I'm sure you look great, but it's natural to feel like you look awful. Just take it easy so you start feeling better and it'll start coming off. You'll probably turn around one day and wonder where all the weight went because you'll be so busy with Olivia and family.

Carly said...

Oh Nyc, I love you :). It will come off soon. I am always here if you need to vent too. I hope you are having fun in Boise with all the family too.

Kari said...

She's so cute! I love her Easter dress too!

Don't worry about the weight, it really will come off. Just don't try on your regular pants for a while. ;) I did that and boy was it a mistake.

If you're feeding her Enfamil I have 7 six packs of 2 ounce ready to use bottles you can have if you want them.