Today was my normal 37 week dr visit. I woke up this morning and noticed that Miss Olivia was not her usual crazy self. I figured she was still sleeping. After about an hour of feeling no movement I started to get nervous. I had a big glass of orange juice and some cereal. I felt a couple flutters but nothing much. My nervousness increased but my dr appt was in an hour so I headed to the dr office early. When I got there we discussed her lack of activity and checked the heart rate. Her heart rate was lower than usual, 110, normal for her is about 140-150. The dr acted a little concerned and started pushing on her. She was able to get her heart rate back up to 140 but decided I should have a non-stress test. BJ and I headed to the hospital for another visit. In between I ate a peanutbutter sandwich hoping a little sugar boost might help her. Once we got to the hospital and got hooked up to the monitor, things looked better. Her heart rate was up to the 130s. After thirty minutes her heart rate looked good and she was moving more. They sent us home and said to relax and count the movements. So we are back home now and I am thinking it is nap time. I am relieved everything was ok. I like her crazy self so I know she is ok!!!!
1 comment:
Yay, you made it this far! At least now if she comes early it's a much better senario.
I'm glad she's doing ok and hopefully she'll stay in a little longer.
Post a Comment