Okay well I forgot to post this last week but the belly keeps getting bigger...Thankfully at a slower rate now! Olivia is still moving and twirling like crazy. I thought she might calm down as she ran out of room but she hasn't figured out that she has ran out of room. Some of her naughty new tricks are NOT mommy approved, I have stern conversations with her but she is already defiant and not listening. lol I went to the dr and she checked me. I was 80% effaced and not dilated. I was not surprised by this and okay with it since I am only 34 weeks. The next day we went to Spokane and I had horrible contractions for hours. We went out to eat and I felt sick. We decided to leave and come home. The drive proved to be worse and I was sure she was coming! I had not got a bag together for the hospital so we decided to come home first. I had more than exceeded the "allowed" contractions per hour. Once we got home I layed down and they stopped. We debated what we should do. I was so tired that we decided to wait and see if they came back. They didn't. Not sure if it was the right choice to go or not go but we don't have a baby. I am going to talk to the dr on Monday and let her know. I am still having sporatic contractions but not painful, can't talk, must breath contractions. I think it was just a false alarm I think she will not be arriving for at least three weeks.
OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Tree
6 years ago
1 comment:
I hope that you get your three more weeks...and that your baby gets all her naughtiness out of her system before she's born. :)
Post a Comment