Okay here goes again! The newest belly pics at 31 weeks...only 9 more weeks to go. I think my stomach will split open soon!
OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Tree
6 years ago
After nine months of unsuccessful pregnancy we finally are PREGNANT. Baby Makin' Good Times are just for FUN now. Baby Good TImes are just beginning!
3 comments:
So are you getting excited? You look so cute. I am sure you don't feel cute,but you look great!!!
Hi Nycci. Total blast from the past I know. My baby's asleep on my lap and I'm afraid to move the touchy little sleep so I'm blog searching and I found you. I read your last couple posts and am glad your doctor seems to be listening. FINALLY.
Isn't it amazing how much our skin can stretch? and you do look great, and happy.
oops, that should read touchy little sleeper
Post a Comment