Sunday, February 28, 2010

1st Annual Bezdicek Beer Pong Tournament



































































Yesterday we had the 1st Annual Bezdicek Beer Pong Tournament. Your probably wondering, Why Beer Pong? It is one fun game. We had friends over and there was an entry fee and team themes. There were some awesome costumes. In a fluster the night before I sewed some Flinstones Family costumes for us. The winning costume was Richard Simmons and Suzanne Sommers. The pictures only say a little about how wild and fun this night was! here is a preview...

3 comments:

Kari said...

WOW! I can't believe that Suzanne Sommers outfit. That is out of control. I love that everyone dressed up. I also love that you're pictured with a Chips Ahoy. Very fitting. ;)

Nycci said...

Yes the Suzanne Sommers was an authentic leotard and tights and leg warmers. I have no idea where she found it. The sheer pink tights and hip bone sticking out leotard cotton outfit was great! Yes that is a chips ahoy which were delicious!

Lindsey Lou said...

That is so funny. At first I was wondering why you needed to dress up to play beer pong, but then I read your caption and it all made sense. I don't usually buy Chips Ahoy, but whenever I see them or eat them somewhere I think of you!