Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009
















Having a kid makes Christmas even better! Although Olivia really didn't understand what Christmas was all about, it was fun buying her presents and getting her to open them. She was able to tear the paper off and play with boxes. She loved all her new presents. She got a walker, alphabet train, laptop, phone, books, and clothes. I got lots of new clothes (really needed given my still fat self!), new coat, panties, socks, scrapbook supplies, soaps, lotions, iHome, and jewelry.
As for my sucky health...amazingly the crazy tilt and throw you in circle motion the ENT dr did worked. The dizziness is so much better. BJ helps me do it at home and so far it is working great. I have an appointment with a chiropractor today for my neck. (ENT told me I should try to help with headaches. He said lots of time pregnancy can misalign your spine and it can help.) I have become an old person that goes to the dr every week. I understand what the elderly do with all their free time...DR visits. I would like to think I will be done after one chiropractor visit! Now I just have to cross my fingers no pregnancy until summer time (I had to go off the birth control. Frankly lets be honest there is no other form of birth control being used other than Olivia's naughty behavior reminding me I need another 6 months)lol

3 comments:

Kari said...

LOL. I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Olivia is so so cute! I'm sad we won't get to see you this week. I'm still going to Twin so if you'll be there let me know.

I love Christmas with a child, it's so much more fun. Jayci got spoiled too and had a fun time this year.

Kestlers said...

I am glad that your feeling better too. i hope it stays that way. i couldnt imagine not feeling well for this long and still taking care of olivia. it is hard enough to take care of a baby while feeling healthy.

I lover her walker its way cute and so is she. Crazy how big she is. Loved your christmas card my mom thought olivia was adorable.

Lindsey Lou said...

Yes, thanks for the cute Christmas card. I am going to send a new year or, maybe valentine, or st. patrick day card, depending on how motivated I am. I am happy to hear you are beginning to feel better.