Friday, December 19, 2008

25 week Belly Pics




More pictures of the protruding belly. I definately have a complex now about my size. So far I have been asked, "OH I bet you are happy to have a Christmas Baby!?" And then there was the other pregnant girl, "I bet you are glad to be almost done, I still have 4 weeks." I replied with, "I will be glad to be done in 4 months." I must say I was bigger than her too. All in all the pregnancy is going good. I still feel good. My biggest issue is the stomach getting in the way. Work is becoming more difficult. I have had a couple ultrasounds to look at my kidney. The right kidney is "swollen" (hydronephrosis) which is not uncommon for pregnancy. It just makes me nervous due to Jamie's history with hydronephrosis and two preemie babies. So far we are just monitoring it. That's about all my update for now.


2 comments:

Katie said...

You look great---certainly not like your water is going to break at any minute! You're not very tall, so of course your belly is going to go out. If you're getting a complex, check out my blog. I posted a bare belly shot of me two weeks before my twins were born. Now that's big.

I hope you don't have any problems with your kidney---and that your baby stays cooking a good long time!

Lindsey Lou said...

Hey Nyc! You look so cute. You are probably still skinnier than I am. Someone asked me if there was just one in there when we lived in Utah. Aren't people so kind?