Friday, August 22, 2008

Yay!!!! We got see the BABY!!!

Today we had our first ultrasound. It was great. I was so nervous that something would be wrong. I know I am not much of an optimist. BUT everything was fine. There was a nice strong heartbeat. Baby is measuring 1.6 cm. I am exactly 8 weeks. My due date changed to April 3. We are hoping for an April Fools Day BABY. Unfortunately I don't have any pics to post because they just printed them for me.

All is great in the land of our "Peanut" We have decided to refer to the baby as Peanut until we know if it is a boy or a girl. A little weird...yes...but we like it.

3 comments:

Cody and Gina said...

Oh I am so excited for you!! April is a great month for a birthday!!!

Lindsey Lou said...

Hooray for the Peanut:p so excited for you.

Kari said...

Yay for the tiny peanut baby! I'm glad everything is looking great.

And oi, I feel your pain about the morning (aka all day long) sickness. It was horrible for me during my first trimester. I guess it's all part of the process and an experience I guess, but it is not so glamorous. I remember all I wanted was cream of mushroom soup, apple juice, and hot pockets. Mmmm...so healthy for a budding baby. ;)