Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Dr Visit

I went for my second Doctor visit today. I have lost 4lbs since my last visit. Not really a surprise given my diet of peanut butter, fruit, and crackers. This week I have officially stopped being sick all the time. It still comes now and then but 100% better. The heart beat was 168 and everything measured the same for my dates. I am at 11 weeks. I definately have a baby bump, and the firm believer I am in taking lots of baby belly pics, I am hoping to have some posted by next week.

We have started remodeling the bathroom and bedroom which has turned into a big project. We (not me BJ) moved the wall. BJ did a great job of framing the new wall and the closet. We are hoping to start on the bathroom (replacing the tub) next weekend and then the following weekend we are tiling the floor, a new vanity and toilet. It will be great when it is done but our house is a disaster right now.

3 comments:

Cody and Gina said...

Yeah!!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better..can't wait to see pictures! You will have to post pictures of the remodel too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nycci! Just stopped over from Lindsey's blog and saw that you are pregnant! Wanted to send my congratulations! Very exciting, of course! Can't wait to hear more (boy/girl, etc.)!

~Paige

Lindsey Lou said...

I would give my right arm to lose weight at this point. Ha ha. Remodeling is always fun and I bet things will look great when you get all done. Good luck and I hope to call you soon with good news.