




Well we aren't finished with the bathroom yet but it is 90% so I will go ahead and post some pics. I only have the one before pic. The wall had linolium (spelling?) on the walls so when we took it off it pulled the drywall off. Yay!! We had also moved the bathtub in this pic. It originally stuck out 17" further then in this pic. We knocked the wall out into the bedroom to make the bathroom a little bigger. It is still small but better. We still have trim work to finish like moulding and painting the ceiling. (Tried to but you can't paint a ceiling with a prego belly it feels like you are doing 1000 crunches...) Hopefully we will finish it up before Miss Olivia arrives. Bj has been working a ton of overtime due to the yucky weather so it might not happen.
1 comment:
LOVE IT!!! Oh, it is so pretty! I love the shower curtain, the way the tile is laid, the beadboard and the paint color. It is beautiful! Good job!
Post a Comment