Today was my first Doctor appt. Everything went great. I had my lab work and pelvic exam. My due date should be March 23 but I have an ultrasound next week to confirm the dates. She (dr) said my uterus still feels small so we both agreed that my dates are a little off. I am thinking I am more like seven weeks even though by my LMP I should be 8 1/2 weeks. I think the due date will end up being April 1st.
She gave me the new edition of What to Expect When Your Expecting. I have already read a couple books about pregnancy but I like that this one breaks down each month.
Keep your fingers crossed everything goes good!!! I am still nervous about the process. I will be so happy to see the heart beating on the ultrasound. A sigh of relief.
OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Tree
6 years ago
4 comments:
I really liked the Week by Week series. I hope things continue to go well for you!
http://www.amazon.com/Your-Pregnancy-Week-4th/dp/1555612601
I looked at your chart again. Do you think you ovulated on cd23? That would explain the difference in size, and still allow the time for a BFP. Just a thought.
How exciting!!! I am so happy that everything is going so well :).
LOL, my sister does love the pregnancy stuff. How informative she really is too. She helped me tons.
Yay for your first appt! I hope everything goes well and that you continue to feel great!
Post a Comment