Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Temperatures!

Well I am continuing to do the BBT (temps) each day. This month is looking good so far. The chart shows I have ovulated, I have withheld a high temp for at least 12 days after ovulation (if not it means a whole new problem!), and my chance of pregnancy is "Good". For people who don't know about all the temping those are all good things. I have to withhold a high temp for around four more days. If I show a drop in temp then it means "Aunt Flow" should arrive. If it continues to stay high for six more days then I can take a pregnancy test! There is no way to know what will happen except keep temping for the next couple days and see what happens. Waiting........

If you are interested and would like to see my chart on FF here is the address:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/219918

2 comments:

Lindsey Lou said...

Hey Nyc-
The human body is a such a weird thing. I am happy to hear that this might be the month! I am ready to be done, but I know that the baby isn't ready yet. How did you get your favs. to show the recent posting info?

Katie said...

Um, do I see a little plus sign in the test line? I remember those charts (mine were 160 days long). I'm hoping good things for you!